Add Reply
New Poll

Love of my life... Bane of my existence.
Natalia Clarke
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 02:47 PM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Scout
- Age -
N/A // N/A
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Matthew Jonah Westen ,

DETERMINED. LOYAL. STUBBORN. CHARISMATIC.

ALLLRIGHT basically I would really love for someone to adopt Matt, he's a cop that saved Natalia from her accident; he was the first responder and because he put pressure in the right place she survived the accident instead of dying there and he became sort of... Fond of her. He checked up on her after the accident in the hospital and visited her almost daily because he wanted to help her try to get her memories back.

After the accident - six months later - he transferred to the FBI post-quantico because he was concerned with falling for someone that was technically a part of one of his active cases, and because of that it put a little bit of distance between the two of them that she's never really understood.

He would have been FBI likely based in New York when the bombs dropped and he won't have seen her in about three months or so, and he'd have no idea that she survived nor would she have any idea that he did, but there would be a hope there; he specializes in profiling dangerous people and for that he is extremely observant and someone that would find a way in the world simply because he can read people well enough to survive, though it wouldn't stop him actually wanting to do his job... The problem is though that the world lays in ruins and chaos.

And the only person that he ever truly connected to may very well be dead.

PREFERRED PB: SHAWN ASHMORE.

MADE BY LOVE, IRY. OF CAUTION 2.0
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture