Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Love You In My Daydream.., Tag: James
Samantha Powers
 Posted: Jul 20 2014, 05:47 PM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

"Would it be a compromise if I said we can take the restraints to my quarters, and find out how perverse my 'tiny' mind is. I have never been a good little boy!"

No. That’s not a compromise, and believe me, I know you’re not a good little boy.” Every morning when she walked to the clinic from her house, there was a new woman making her way out of James’ house with a smile on her face. While Sam wouldn’t let herself be jealous – or at least she told herself not to be.

Late at night, though, when she was lying in her room, she thought about him, and wished she was one of those women. He wouldn’t be good for her, and she knew it. That’s why she had always listened to her brain instead of her heart. Her heart would get her hurt and broken, but her brain saw right through the emotional bullshit.

You’ll probably only be here two nights, and I know your security folks will want to get their orders and whatnot from you, so someone from my staff will be here at all times with you to let people in and make sure you don’t go anywhere.” Smiling rather sarcastically at him, Sam waited for him to respond to the news he’d be staying at the clinic.

PM EMAIL
^
James Clark
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 07:15 PM
- VEGAS -
N/A
Thirty Eight
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Michael Shanks
- face claim -

“No. That’s not a compromise, and believe me, I know you’re not a good little boy.”

James chuckled softly. Hiding that it hurt some cause he moved wrong when he did. "Yes, it is a compromise. And my point was that I would never claim to be a good boy."

While he never known the fact that Sam had noticed the women making their way out of his house with a smile. He knew he was bad enough to have women in and out of his place. He had started on the wrong foot with Sam early on, and continued to do things that were self destructive and self indulgent. He was always bad. He did many bad things through his life, things he was certain that would never bring him happiness. James had responsibilities that he had to think of. And if he failed badly, a whole lot more guilt to carry with him.

“You’ll probably only be here two nights, and I know your security folks will want to get their orders and whatnot from you, so someone from my staff will be here at all times with you to let people in and make sure you don’t go anywhere.”

"Two nights here is too long when I am needed!" he protested the idea of being cooped up in a clinic. Anything can happen. And it wasn't the only time he been hurt and doing what he had too. "It's easier for me to do my job actively, not laying around a clinic."

MADE BY JENN LYN

PM EMAIL
^
Samantha Powers
 Posted: Aug 9 2014, 10:42 AM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

Sorry,” Sam replied to James complaint he needed to be mobile. “That bullet went into your gut. While I don’t think it hit an organ, I need to be certain before I let you go back to… whatever it is you claim to do. If you’re here, I can monitor you and if something goes wrong, you’ll be right here for us to treat.

Sam and James had gotten off on the wrong foot, and never really tried to get along. The clinic was her territory, and James had tried several times to exert his authority as colony leader within its walls. Luckily, Sam had put up with people more obnoxious than he in her years as an ER nurse – so she knew how to stand up to him. Still, James tried to play the big, bad colony leader every time he saw her. She wasn’t one of his little tramps who fawned at his feet every time they saw him – which probably drove him nuts.

So, you’re options as I stated earlier: be cooperative, and I’ll go get a deck of cards and we can play poker or something to pass the time, or don’t be cooperative, and you’ll wake up in restraints after I sedate you. What’s your decision?

PM EMAIL
^
James Clark
 Posted: Sep 20 2014, 01:28 AM
- VEGAS -
N/A
Thirty Eight
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Michael Shanks
- face claim -

“Sorry,”

James frowned as she said sorry.

“That bullet went into your gut. While I don’t think it hit an organ, I need to be certain before I let you go back to… whatever it is you claim to do. If you’re here, I can monitor you and if something goes wrong, you’ll be right here for us to treat.”

James was not pleased with this at all. He didn't have time to let a bullet slow him down. He had a colony of people - whose lives depended on him being active. And ready. It wasn't something that he could just get out of on a sick day. "I have a colony to think about. Bullet or no bullet!" he stressed.

“So, you’re options as I stated earlier: be cooperative, and I’ll go get a deck of cards and we can play poker or something to pass the time, or don’t be cooperative, and you’ll wake up in restraints after I sedate you. What’s your decision?”

He sighed frustratedly at her as she states his only option as stated earlier. Being cooperative was not his favorite thing. If anything he was possibly the worse patient ever. But when she said she will go get a deck of cards and they can play poker - to pass the time. And heard her finish what would happen if he wasn't cooperative.

"Would that be strip poker we play? - To pass the time." James smirked as he asked.

MADE BY JENN LYN

PM EMAIL
^
Samantha Powers
 Posted: Nov 3 2014, 09:18 PM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

"I have a colony to think about. Bullet or no bullet!"

Agreed,” Sam said as she stood with arms crossed over her chest, a stern, no nonsense look on her face. “It will be a lot harder to run a colony from a grave, though. Or are we burning corpses now to conserve space? Either way, you need to stay alive, and it’s my job to make that happen. You, James, are on lock down here until I say otherwise. Understood? You can have all your people come here to conduct whatever colony business you do.

Sam would sleep on the cot in her office after tying James down to his bed if she had to. There was no way she could, in good consciousness, let someone with a gunshot wound to their gut walk out of her clinic until she was certain they wouldn’t bleed out on the street.

“Would that be strip poker we play? - To pass the time."

With a slight shake of her head, Sam leaned in close to James, whispering in his ear, “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” Straightening, Sam smirked sweetly at him and continued on with her thought. “I have more respect for myself than all the.. skanks… that I see coming out of your house every morning. Five card stud, aces wild. Winner has to tell loser a secret not many people know about them. Sound good?

PM EMAIL
^
James Clark
 Posted: Nov 13 2014, 09:18 PM
- VEGAS -
N/A
Thirty Eight
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Michael Shanks
- face claim -

“Agreed,”

James had a cocky grin on his face as she agreed. Feeling that it had to annoy her. Maybe even anger her to have to agree with him on that.

“It will be a lot harder to run a colony from a grave, though. Or are we burning corpses now to conserve space? Either way, you need to stay alive, and it’s my job to make that happen. You, James, are on lock down here until I say otherwise. Understood? You can have all your people come here to conduct whatever colony business you do.”

However, what she said next wiped the cocky grin off his face quickly as she stated that he is on lock down. "Fuck!" he cursed. But it was accompanied by a muffled groan, cause he had tensed up as he moved. He proceeds to give her the look. Of course what could he say to any of this. Could he get away with being a colony leader - and override the colony doctor.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

James smirked. The thought of beating her in a game of strip poker had certainly made his imagination work really well. "Don't be so conservative! - Your putting me on lock down in the clinic. Think of it as therapy!"

“I have more respect for myself than all the.. skanks… that I see coming out of your house every morning. Five card stud, aces wild. Winner has to tell loser a secret not many people know about them. Sound good?”

James rolled his eyes as she stated she has more respect for herself than all the 'skanks' and he wouldn't think of the women he had in his house as skanks. They were all very interesting as company. Sure, he didn't love them. He wasn't in love with them. But they were company. A warm body against his - that wanted to be there. And his only real secret is that while he was with them, his mind was on her. And his feelings for her were there. However, he thought she hated him with a passion. So, telling her wasn't going to happen.

"I don't have any secrets to tell... If I did lose!"

MADE BY JENN LYN

PM EMAIL
^
Samantha Powers
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 01:48 PM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

Sam let out a laugh at James' words, turning and going to her desk. After opening a drawer and retrieving a deck of cards, Sam returned to his bed, pulling the only bedside table they'd been able to find that was still in working order with her. Setting it between them and pulling over an uncomfortable plastic chair, Sam settled herself into it, shuffling the cards and dealing a hand to them both.

Looking at her cards, she knew she had a shitty hand, but she was very good at controlling any emotions that might show on her face. She was an excellent bluffer because of this. It was a good thing they weren't playing strip poker, or else she'd be taking off some portion of clothing after this hand. After trading in two of her cards, Sam looked up at James, waiting for him to indicate if he was turning in any of his cards.

Why did he have to be so infuriating good looking and be a cocky asshole all rolled into one?

PM EMAIL
^
James Clark
 Posted: Sep 13 2015, 07:22 PM
- VEGAS -
N/A
Thirty Eight
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Michael Shanks
- face claim -

Sam seemed to be amused by what he said. "What is so funny about what I said? I don't. I am really an open book." However he was medicated, and there was one that he did have. His feelings for Sam. But he knew very well she deserved better. He guessed it was a good point she didn't sedate him. So, as far as this goes playing poker would be the best option. He moved as he watched her, adjusting for comfort; but he had to muffle a pain filled groan. He needed to move a bit more carefully. Made it easy to move according to comfort while playing poker.

He wondered about the kind of poker player she would be. Would she give away her hand practically in expressions. Or would she have a poker face like no ones business. As he watched her shuffle and deal the cards, looking over his cards as soon as he can. Noticing that he had a pair of 8's; nothing else. He discarded three. As soon as Sam looked at him. "Three cards fancy face!" A smirk on his face as he said it. He remembered the last time he called her that after their first initial meeting each other. She looked as if she was going to punch his lights out. He considered it a term of endearment. Why couldn't she?

MADE BY JENN LYN

PM EMAIL
^
Samantha Powers
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 03:48 AM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

Sam shook her head slightly as James called her Fancy Face, dealing him three more cards. Even when he was in pain and stuck in a hospital bed, he still had to be snarky. She wanted to slap him in his smug, gorgeous face, but instead, Sam seethed inwardly, wishing she could just forget about how she felt about him. He was nothing like her – he wanted whatever woman fell into his bed, while she wanted a relationship, which was a word she didn’t think was in James Clark’s vocabulary.

Sam tried to concentrate on the game, but her eyes kept drifting to James. She wished she could get inside his head, just once, to see what he was thinking. Turning in three cards, Sam replaced them from the deck, her forehead wrinkling briefly as she pondered her hand.

PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture