Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

the life we made, Tag: Logan
Devyn Cavanaugh
 Posted: May 21 2014, 07:24 PM
N/A
Twenty Five
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Gemma Arterton
- face claim -

WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU

Devyn wasn't feeling good for a while, on and off. Dev didn't want to worry Logan. And if she had told him about her not feeling well, he would have worried. But it was getting too often that it was more onset. And he had started asking her if she is okay. She found out fairly quickly that it wasn't something serious. But that she is pregnant. Something that had confirmed what the person had already known just by seeing Dev and Logan's glances at each other.

With knowing this bit of news, she wanted to tell Logan right away. But he was working. Her glancing over when she sees him every time she can. A look that was on her face, like she wanted to talk to him privately. She didn't want to tell him while he is working, or someone is around.

She kept telling herself that once they can have time together - she would tell him. Only that was stopped by his lips. His touch. A passion filled moment. And after the love making, Logan had held her close and protectively. His soft touch over her skin was calming. The small talk, and kisses. As she thought about earlier, and finding out she is pregnant - she looked into his eyes. Wondering if the baby will have his amazing and soulful eyes. The long pause as she looked deep in his eyes.

"Logan!" Dev had finally said in a tone that had concern. Telling him she is pregnant, they had never discussed this before. Did he want children one day? "I'm pregnant!"

TAG: LOGAN WORDS: 264 OUTFIT: NADA NOTES: <3
PM EMAIL
^
Logan Myles
 Posted: May 27 2014, 12:33 AM
- IOWA -
N/A
Security
- Age -
http://defendthecolony.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=35&st=0&#entry56 // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Feels like home to me.
Being with Devyn made Logan feel whole again, something he hadn’t thought possible when he had first met her. Every moment spent with her healed him in ways he hadn’t even fathomed. She gave him a reason to fight, a reason to wake up each morning and a purpose to this new life that he – and everyone else – was thrust into.

He spent every night with her now, not really caring if anyone knew that they were a couple. As she turned to face him after a long night of lovemaking, Logan can hear the concern in her voice. As she told him she was pregnant, he felt his muscles tighten and his throat start to close as panic set in. Starting a family at a time like this was not something he had planned on.

Sitting up quickly, Logan swung his feet over the edge of the bed, his breathing quickening and sweat breaking out on his forehead as his heart beat away a mile a minute within his chest. What if something went wrong with the pregnancy? Who would deliver the baby? What if something went wrong during the delivery and he lost Devyn?

All these thoughts swirled through his brain as he stood and went to the tiny set of shelves he kept his clothes in, his hands pulling out clothes as he dressed quickly. Turning to Devyn once he was done, he muttered, “I need to go for a walk..

tagged: Dev | word count: 245 | notes: All the feelz!
cassie at atf & caution.
PM EMAIL
^
Devyn Cavanaugh
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 12:24 PM
N/A
Twenty Five
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Gemma Arterton
- face claim -

WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU

“I need to go for a walk..”

Devyn didn't really know what to expect after the words come out. But she looked in his eyes, and watched him. Thinking on the moment she told him that she is in love with him, he had reacted to it. She thought after that, and his feelings that she wouldn't have to worry about him going through another moment like that. But, his expression shown her a touch of that moment. The panic was in his eyes, and she could see it. "Logan!" Devyn's tone was soft.

She felt so bad about this. She knew there was nothing wrong with the words in general. But, maybe he didn't want kids. Many times she would see him with one of the kids in the colony. Or the children she helps through the terrors, and he is around. The sight of Logan and children at any age was the most amazing thing for her to see. Logan would be a wonderful father.

Although she was watching him panic about the news of her - them being pregnant. Sure, Devyn had seriously thought about all the things that made her panic on the inside. Was she really ready to have a baby? In this world now? They didn't have the same medical technology and capabilities that the world had before it was destroyed. Anything could happen to her and the baby in these times. And they all had lost people close to them. People they loved.

Devyn sat up as he seemed to stand up. His reaction to the news had left her emotional. She upset him. This was not a plan she had. Devyn took a deep breath to try and keep her own emotions - but she was breaking on the inside - which made any form of self control on her emotions that much harder. Her expression looked like she was fighting back the tears. Soon biting her bottom lip to keep the tell signs of her hurting and almost to tears. With not much luck in that. She heard as he said he needs to go for a walk. She could not talk, she would break down right there. Dev was trying to hold it long enough to let him go - before she lost control and cried.

"I understand...."

Devyn tried to say as she nods. Whatever he felt he needed to do, she wasn't going to stop him from that. It hurt. And she didn't know what would happen after that. All she knew was her grip on her emotions were failing as she opened her mouth to say she understands, and she started to cry.

TAG: LOGAN WORDS: 442 OUTFIT: NADA NOTES: <3
PM EMAIL
^
Logan Myles
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 07:55 PM
- IOWA -
N/A
Security
- Age -
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Feels like home to me.
What if she dies? What if the baby dies? What if they both die? You’ll be alone again. All alone. You wouldn’t be able to keep her safe, just like the twins. They died, and now she’ll die too…. Wasn’t your business security? Keeping people safe? Because you failed at it, and you’ll fail again.

His heart racing in his chest, Logan sprinted to the roof of the school, ignoring the looks of the guard posted there as he burst through the door. He needed fresh air, needed to see the stars and the moon and the sky – just to remind him it was still there. He felt like his world was caving in around him, like the stress of a thousand people was suddenly on his shoulders.

Then it hit him – the only place he wanted to be was with Devyn. She had a way of calming him, of making all the stresses of life feel so manageable. She had told him he suffered from post traumatic stress disorder, like many of the other colonists. That was why he felt the crippling fear he was experiencing right now – a fear only Devyn could quell.

He might never heal from it, might never stop having nightmares and being overcome by terror at the thought of someone he cared about being hurt – but he could go through it with her. After heaving a heavy sigh and taking in another gulp of fresh air, Logan turned and headed inside.

He stepped into his room once more to find Devyn with tears rolling down her face. Instantly ashamed and angry at himself for leaving so abruptly and upsetting her, Logan crossed the room and gathered her into his arms, kissing the top of her head softly. “Shhh, baby. It’s okay. It’s going to be alright.

tagged: Dev | word count: 245 | notes: All the feelz!
cassie at atf & caution.
PM EMAIL
^
Devyn Cavanaugh
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 08:56 PM
N/A
Twenty Five
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Gemma Arterton
- face claim -

WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU

Dev sadly watched as Logan hurried out of the room. She hurt deep inside. Dev feared that the news of her being pregnant came at a bad time. But when was there a good time for news like this. She couldn't keep the news away from him. He had the right to know that he is going to be a father. This was just one thing she was uncertain how to deal with. They didn't talk about this possibly happening. They been careful. As careful about the love making as they could consciously be in the world today. Part of her should have considered the possibilities of this happening. Maybe enough to bring up the 'what if' chances.

All she knew is she only had one option, and she did just that by telling him she is pregnant. In all, it was up to him. Did he want to be there or not? It had to come from him. And as she had watched his reaction it wasn't the feel that he didn't want too be there. But he didn't talk much about things either. The last time he reacted was when she told him how she felt.

“Shhh, baby. It’s okay. It’s going to be alright.”

Her emotions already were sensitive. And being pregnant didn't help that fact. But knowing she bothered Logan with the news hurt. Maybe, she should have done it differently. Was there any other way to tell a man?

She did her best to control her emotions, but she couldn't. What if he didn't want this? Dev wasn't the type of woman that would use a child to keep a man. But she deeply is in love with Logan. She wanted a family someday. And thought about it often. Even before she found out she is pregnant. She couldn't stop the tears as they rolled down her face. Even when he walked back in the room, she felt bad that she made him upset enough to leave in the first place. And now, the look on his face of having to see her this emotional.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't...." her emotions seemed to choke the words from coming out. Feeling his arms around her as he gathered her into his arms. The feel of him softly kissing the top of her head. She tried to speak again. But this time, she stopped when he started to speak. His tone was calming. "I didn't mean to upset you with the news."

TAG: LOGAN WORDS: 415 OUTFIT: NADA NOTES: <3
PM EMAIL
^
Logan Myles
 Posted: Oct 29 2014, 10:21 AM
- IOWA -
N/A
Security
- Age -
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Feels like home to me.
It’s okay, Dev. I was surprised, and yes, upset. Starting a family wasn’t something I had planned on.” Logan pulled her closer, kissing her forehead and then her nose. “I just… I needed some air and a few minutes to clear my brain. To think about it.

Logan pulled away only enough to lead Devyn back to their bed, settling himself onto it after he made sure Devyn was comfortable. “I think… you should move into my room. If we’re starting a family, we should live as one, right? You already spend the night here every night, why not make it permanent?

Plus, if she was staying with him, he could keep an eye on her better. It was a dangerous world they lived in, and Logan was the head of security. He had already messed up and cost his siblings their lives – he wouldn’t do it again. Devyn and the colonists were all he had left in this world, and he would protect them with his dying breath.

Blowing a long sigh out of his lips, Logan pulled Devyn close, kissing her softly before looking into her eyes. “I love you. I’m worried and scared, but we’ll get through it. Together.

tagged: Dev | word count: 205 | notes: All the feelz!
cassie at atf & caution.
PM EMAIL
^
Devyn Cavanaugh
 Posted: Nov 13 2014, 08:10 PM
N/A
Twenty Five
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Gemma Arterton
- face claim -

WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU

“It’s okay, Dev. I was surprised, and yes, upset. Starting a family wasn’t something I had planned on.”

Devyn tried to calm herself more, but she couldn't help the tears that fall. Sniffles. Sobs. This was obviously hard for her. She didn't plan it, and it is a scary thing for her personally. She had no idea how they could really handle the medical risk - if that was the case. And the fears and worries that come with being a new mom. And even more so - how he is taking it. Dev didn't want to upset him in any way.

As he pulled her closer, kissed her on the forehead and then her nose. She just sadly looking at him. There was nothing she could say about it. She wanted to hear him out. It was fair to him. She wanted to have a relationship were they both can talk about things.

“I just... I needed some air and a few minutes to clear my brain. To think about it.”

"I understand. Really, I do! I just... I thought..." Dev's tone was soft. Sad.

“I think... you should move into my room. If we’re starting a family, we should live as one, right? You already spend the night here every night, why not make it permanent?”

Dev didn't want him to pull away. But when he led her to the bed, she was taking deep breaths - just trying to calm down more. Devyn got comfortable, then watched Logan settle himself on the bed.

As Logan spoke, her eyes stayed on him. There was a look in her eyes at the thought of moving herself into his room. It was taking a serious step in the relationship. Something that had only been in the woman's thoughts because her feelings for him. Dev wasn't sure if this was simply because he felt he had too. There was a question that seemed to linger in her eyes, as if she wanted to ask him if this is what he really wanted.

"This is a big step, Logan!" she expressed. "I would understand if you needed time to think about this." Dev tried to hold it together. She was shaking. Emotional. But she didn't want that to make him feel he had too.

“I love you. I’m worried and scared, but we’ll get through it. Together.”

Dev was about to say something. But his pulling her close, and kissing her softly before looking into her eyes made her stop before she could say anything. She held him close to her too. Looking into his eyes as he spoke. His words touched her deeply. Softly touching him, as she looked lovingly into his eyes. "I love you too."

She kissed him. Pulling slightly to look at him. "I am worried and scared too." Dev paused. Just looking into his eyes for a moment. "When you left so quickly, I didn't know what to think - I just felt alone."

TAG: LOGAN WORDS: 493 OUTFIT: NADA NOTES: <3
PM EMAIL
^
Logan Myles
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 05:16 PM
- IOWA -
N/A
Security
- Age -
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Feels like home to me.
No.

Logan pulled Devyn closer to him, using a thumb to wipe away her tears. He never wanted to be the cause of her tears ever again, and he would do whatever it took to keep her happy and safe. He didn’t need to ponder having her near him at all – he wanted it more than anything. She would never have to worry about her safety or being alone again.

I want you with me all the time. I want to watch our baby grow inside you. I want to rub your feet every night and make sure you have everything you need and want within my capability. You deserve happiness, and I want to give you that. So, please… move in with me?

Placing a gentle and loving kiss to her forehead, Logan waited patiently for her answer.

tagged: Dev | word count: Enough | notes: All the feelz!
cassie at atf & caution.
PM EMAIL
^
Devyn Cavanaugh
 Posted: Apr 6 2015, 05:53 PM
N/A
Twenty Five
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Gemma Arterton
- face claim -

WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU

Devyn heard as he said no; needing him so badly. The feel of him pulling her closer eased her inner pain. He had completed her in ways she never thought possible. And feared losing this wonderful feeling when he left momentarily. What would she have done if he decided not to be there? She could never force him to sticking around? She would never.

Her eyes slowly; softly closed as she felt his thumb wipe away her tears. He had to know deep down what feelings she felt for him. She wanted him to be more than certain that this was indeed what he wanted. Not something that he felt obligated to do. Devyn would gladly give him whatever time he needed. All he had to do was state that.

“I want you with me all the time. I want to watch our baby grow inside you. I want to rub your feet every night and make sure you have everything you need and want within my capability. You deserve happiness, and I want to give you that. So, please… move in with me?”

Hearing the man she loves tell her that he wants her with him all the time. She could feel those emotions stir. Every woman wanted to hear those words from someone she loves so very deeply. These tears were different. They were of happiness. Joy. The thought of him being there to watch her through the pregnancy. Their baby growing. His touch on her stomach. The many milestones that come from the development of a new; thriving life within. Devyn couldn't help the slight giggle as he stated he wants to rub her feet every night. "My belly!" Devyn hinted softly. And in that moment she could without cutting him off.

Devyn knew he meant every word he said. He could back that up by his actions. And she knew he was a man who didn't say anything unless he meant it completely.

She was certain that her reaction to his words had already answered. And her soft addition to what he said; when she mentioned her belly. But she paused as she felt his gentle loving kiss to her forehead. Devyn nodded after she pulled away just enough to look at Logan. "I can work on that in the morning." Her touch was soft against his cheek.

TAG: LOGAN WORDS: 392 OUTFIT: NADA NOTES: <3
PM EMAIL
^
Logan Myles
 Posted: Apr 24 2015, 02:46 AM
- IOWA -
N/A
Security
- Age -
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Feels like home to me.
Logan kissed her once more, one large hand coming to rest on her still flat belly. Soon enough, their child would be making her stomach swell, and Logan couldn’t wait. He wanted to be there for absolutely every moment of their child’s life, and he wanted to be there for Devyn for the rest of her life. Rubbing her belly slowly, Logan ended the kiss finally, giving her a small smile as he looked into her eyes.

A couple of the guys owe me a favor. I’ll have them move your stuff. There is no way I want my girlfriend and child stressed in any manner.” The world they were living in was already difficult, and if he could make this any easier for Devyn, then he would do whatever it took. “I am sure Sean will love to have an extra room for someone who is doubled up right now, too, so really, everyone wins, right?

Leaning down, Logan kissed her belly softly, already madly in love with both the tiny life and the woman carrying it within her.

tagged: Dev | word count: Enough | notes: All the feelz!
cassie at atf & caution.
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture