Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Love You In My Daydream.., Tag: James
Samantha Powers
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 03:45 AM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

A knock at the front door of the small house she was sharing with three other colonists brought Samantha out of a dead sleep, her eyes barely focused as one of the others knocked lightly on her bedroom door. “Doc, we need ya at the clinic. James got himself pretty messed up. He needs some doctorin’, apparently.” “Getting dressed, be on my way in a few!” Sam called out, already moving across the room to get dressed, all the while fighting a rising panic in her chest.

She shouldn’t be this scared. James Clark was simply a man she knew, a man who ran this little colony of theirs, a man who can (and did) have any single woman he wanted in his bed. But the thought of him dying, or even being harmed, well, that had her heart racing and fear twisting about in her gut. He had hardly even looked at her, and when he had, it was to bark orders her way after several colonists had come back from a raid injured. It had been hard for her to stand up to him that day, but there was no way she would ever let someone tell her how to run her clinic – especially not a petty thief with zero medical knowledge or background.

She had pissed him off so badly that he hadn’t spoken to her since, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t acutely aware of his eyes on her whenever she moved around the colony during the day. After making herself fairly decent – would anyone really care that her hair was sleep tousled? – Sam stepped into the hallway of her house, making her way downstairs and out the door easily. The clinic wasn’t that far, even on foot, and as she stepped through the doors, she was thankful that someone had already lit the gas lanterns to provide her enough light to work on the colony leader.

Shaking her head slightly as she approached and heard him say a few choice cuss words, Sam pushed her way through the people surrounding him, her brown eyes looking him over for his injuries. “If you expect me to patch you up, you’ll mind your tongue. We may not be living in civilization any more, but you can still be polite. Now, what happened?

PM EMAIL
^
James Clark
 Posted: Jan 27 2014, 07:53 PM
- VEGAS -
N/A
Thirty Eight
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Michael Shanks
- face claim -

James was a different kind of leader. One that hopefully could get everyone working together, as well as protect them from the harmful elements out there. He can bark orders just fine. He could send people out on runs, and scavenger hunts. But he was the kind of leader that could do what he tells others to do. He wasn't about to change that. Everyone has a part in the colony - and his wasn't limited to sitting and barking orders. He went out just like everyone else, and did a job of many. He had the fate of a colony on his shoulders, this was a big job.

He had men, women, and children that count on him daily to be at his best. James knew he was hard on those who probably needed a much softer tone to things, but the world his harsh. The world wasn't like it was. And although he had more to the role of leader, he couldn't do everything. He wasn't medically inclined in any way other than the simple stuff that a person learns by scraping their knees, or cutting a finger on accident.

It comes with the job of survival. You do! Thinking may or may not have been entered in the equation. Sometimes too much thought was as bad as none at all. But then again - all things are different. Nothing went by a book, if that book even exists.

He went out with a group on a run, and came back injured. The risk being there. Not that he thought it was impossible or possible. When leaving the colony he understood that he might not be coming back. He had someone who was authorized to handle things while he was gone.

“If you expect me to patch you up, you’ll mind your tongue. We may not be living in civilization any more, but you can still be polite. Now, what happened?”

As he waits for Sam to get to the colony clinic, a few choice words had exit his lips. He muffled as much as the obvious sounds that would acknowledged the fact he was in pain. As if the cuss words were not enough. As soon as he heard her voice, he gave a slight chuckle that agitated more. "I am polite. Just imagine the words I could have said - and didn't. So in all honesty, I did keep my tongue under control."

He paused. A slight smirk made its way to his lips. "Besides, you would not want me to patch myself up. You'll just have to fix it."

MADE BY JENN LYN

PM EMAIL
^
Samantha Powers
 Posted: Jan 30 2014, 08:46 PM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

Samantha resisted the urge to roll her eyes at James remarks and that infuriating little smirk he had on his face. While he was completely and utterly good looking – and knew it – and he made her heart race whenever he was near – he was definitely not her type. Looking him over, she could already tell he would need stitches in several areas, as well as having a bullet dug out of his shoulder.

Looking around, Sam glared at the bystanders. “Unless you’re one of my medical staff, get out of this room right now. I think you’ll find chairs in the front of the building.” Pointing towards the next room, which they used as a waiting room for the clinic, Sam waited for everyone to leave before looking down at James.

Tell me what happened, James. You’ve got a bullet wound, and what looks like three different stab wounds. You’re lucky a major artery wasn’t severed.” Shaking her head slightly, she moved across the room, gathering the supplies she would need to treat him. His injuries were going to be easy enough to treat, but he would be sore and laid up until the stitches were removed in two or three weeks. She didn’t have an x-ray or CT machine, of course, to make sure no vital organs had been hit. Basically, it was war time medicine – you did whatever you could to stabilize the patient, gave them whatever pain medicine or antibiotics you could, and waited.

Going back to James, Sam’s eyes met his, her tone serious as she went into full doctor mode. “I’m going to have to dig the bullet out. I have Lidocaine thanks to the last supply run, so you’re in luck. I can’t guarantee you won’t feel anything, though. Ready?

PM EMAIL
^
James Clark
 Posted: Feb 3 2014, 04:24 PM
- VEGAS -
N/A
Thirty Eight
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Michael Shanks
- face claim -

James could tell more or less that he was pushing her buttons. Was not that hard. For him it seemed to be fairly easy. Less work was involved really. There were times it didn't take words to get under her skin. The little smirk stayed on his face, despite the pain he was in. Watching as Sam was looking him over. He was about to comment on that but figured he would get punched after that. Not that provoking her was out of his mind. He did it every chance he got.

“Unless you’re one of my medical staff, get out of this room right now. I think you’ll find chairs in the front of the building.”

James watched at she was telling the bystanders to leave the room and go into the front of the building. They looked at him. He nodded. Watching everyone leaving the room, he looked right at Sam. "They could have entertained you by fainting." Smirking again.

“Tell me what happened, James. You’ve got a bullet wound, and what looks like three different stab wounds. You’re lucky a major artery wasn’t severed."

James listened as she had asked him what happened. He thought the wounds were enough of an explanation to what happened. They ran into raiders that were dead-set on taking what they found for the colony. "Ran into raiders. I told them bastards no way in hell, and they insisted on handing me my own ass after kicking it - pretty much answers that question. Told them not too cause I have a doctor back at the colony that reserved that right for herself...But they insisted on getting me good!" James watched her gather what she would need as he answered her.

“I’m going to have to dig the bullet out. I have Lidocaine thanks to the last supply run, so you’re in luck. I can’t guarantee you won’t feel anything, though. Ready?”

James understood exactly what she was telling him. He was already in pain. Sure it would hurt more. But he could not keep the bullet in there. "Do what you have too!" he started. He nodded that he is ready and braced himself for it.

MADE BY JENN LYN

PM EMAIL
^
Samantha Powers
 Posted: Feb 17 2014, 02:41 AM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

Sam’s lips tightened as she listened to James explain what had happened outside the colony. She knew he was trying to joke around with his words, but she didn’t find any of this funny. Clenching her fists briefly, she closed her eyes as she gathered the supplies needed to patch him up. If she didn’t calm herself down, she would punch James – and she would enjoy it. What about the man infuriated her so, while at the same time making her want him that much more?

Stop it, Sam! He’s nothing more than a common criminal who takes a different woman to bed every night. What could he possibly offer you? Heartbreak? Certainly not a relationship, and nothing you are looking for. Now do your damn job and stop thinking about his damn muscles. With a nod of her head, Samantha let out a long breath, opening her eyes and returning to James side with the supplies before explaining to him that it might hurt.

Of course, James had to act like, well, a man and just nod his head at her. If he showed any emotion besides being a smartass or bossing people around, she might very well fall over. Biting her bottom lip so she didn’t say something very rude to him, Sam took a deep breath and held it for a moment before leaning over James, prepping the gun shot wound with betadine before injecting the area around the wound with Lidocaine. Looking up at him to gauge how he was doing, Sam’s heart started beating faster as she noticed his blue eyes looking at her.

Damn the man for being so good looking. And damn him for being a complete jackass.

PM EMAIL
^
James Clark
 Posted: Mar 11 2014, 06:48 PM
- VEGAS -
N/A
Thirty Eight
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Michael Shanks
- face claim -

As he rattled on about what happened outside the colony. Trying to joke around about it all. He was watching her off and on. The woman gave signals whenever they were in the same room. Some that made it obvious that he irritated her. Possibly the reasons he pushed it a lot more. And not that he didn't like her - completely the opposite reasons. He is attracted to her. James didn't think he could get involved with someone like Sam. And obviously pushing her buttons this way - he figured all he could do is breath and it irritates her. He'd never admit it anyway.

Since he knew very well this wasn't going to be pleasant. He knew before the world had fallen to shit. Being a criminal long before the bombs - he got hurt and well you either did a shitty job of healing yourself. Or you found those med school flunkies that would fix you up for a price. This is what he had available. Well it was a dangerous option, but for a criminal it was too risky to go to a hospital.

As she went to work on him, he kept his gaze on her. Focusing on something helped. When she looked up at him. "You look worried! I will be fine. Barking orders, and annoying you again." Although he probably should wait to push her buttons for after she has finished.

MADE BY JENN LYN

PM EMAIL
^
Samantha Powers
 Posted: Apr 4 2014, 05:14 AM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

"You look worried! I will be fine. Barking orders, and annoying you again."

Samantha resisted the urge to roll her eyes as James spoke, instead focusing on inserting a finger gently into the wound, looking up at James to gauge his reaction. “Do you feel this, James?” If he was properly numbed by the injections she had given him, he wouldn’t be feeling anything in the wound right now. Once she had affirmation that he was numbed appropriately, Samantha set to work digging out the bullet. Once that was done, she stitched the bullet wound closed, then worked on cleaning and stitching up all the stab wounds.

A while later, and Sam was satisfied with her work. James hadn’t lost enough blood to worry her, and as far as she could discern, no major organs had been injured. She would; however, be keeping him in the clinic for at least several days to monitor him. She had put an extra cot in her office for just this reason, since she was the colony’s only medical staff.

Eyeing him as she straightened and pulled her gloves off, Sam knew she would probably have a fight on her hands when she delivered the news that he would be out of commission for a few days, at least. James wasn’t the type to leave running the colony to anyone else, but the fact of the matter was – he had to be monitored to make sure there was no internal bleeding or other symptoms of something bigger than a few stab wounds and a bullet hole.

You’ll need to stay here in the clinic for a couple days at least. I’ve closed all the wounds and managed to get the bullet out, but I need to monitor you for internal bleeding or any other injuries you might have sustained. This isn’t negotiable.

PM EMAIL
^
James Clark
 Posted: Apr 29 2014, 11:10 PM
- VEGAS -
N/A
Thirty Eight
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Michael Shanks
- face claim -

“Do you feel this, James?”

James had expected the rolling of her eyes at him. But when she didn't - he was shocked. His attention had been on her. Since the colony, and having many look to him as a leader. He can't remember the last time he really been hurt enough to need Samantha to take care of it. He could feel her at work, but when she insert her finger gently he couldn't feel the pain he would have from that. But when she looked up and asked him. He gave it a moment just in case he did. But shook his head, and with a obvious expression as to not feeling it. And then glancing at her. "No, I don't!"

There wasn't much he could do while she worked. Other then watch her, and of course lay there and let her. He wasn't in any condition to do much anyway. And moving around he shouldn't do while she worked on him.

“You’ll need to stay here in the clinic for a couple days at least. I’ve closed all the wounds and managed to get the bullet out, but I need to monitor you for internal bleeding or any other injuries you might have sustained. This isn’t negotiable.”

As soon as she was eyeing him. He watched as she straightened, and pulled her gloves off. He had expected for her to say the long waited 'all done' and to see him off - maybe give him a few hours to get strength after all that before he could go to his quarters.

"No!"

He was interrupted as she had continued. Although he had understood the reasons, after all he had been shot and stabbed. But he only expected the non-negotiable to others in the colony. This was him. He had the weight of the colony on his shoulders. He put their needs ahead of his own. "No! Samantha....I will be just fine in my quarters, I will rest. I promise! I need to get up early and moving." He carefully and slowly trying to sit upright.

MADE BY JENN LYN

PM EMAIL
^
Samantha Powers
 Posted: May 22 2014, 05:31 PM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
Erica Durance
- face claim -

"No! Samantha....I will be just fine in my quarters, I will rest. I promise! I need to get up early and moving."

Samantha smirked at his words. She had expected a reaction like this, and so she had prepared for it when she had been gathering her supplies. “I thought you might say that, James.” Holding up a syringe filled with a clear liquid, Sam’s tone was nothing short of snarky as she spoke once more. “This is Vistaril, also known as Atarax. It’s an antihistamine we used in the ER for extreme allergic reactions. The great thing about it is that it is also a sedative.” Leaning close to James, Samantha gave him one of her sweetest smiles.

Reaching over to her tray, Sam grabbed four sets of restraints that had been found in the ER of an abandoned hospital on a supply run a few weeks ago and held them up where James could see them. “Now, I know Thursday nights in your bedroom is probably S&M night, but trust me, James, you won’t be deriving any pleasure out of these restraints. They are hospital grade. Leather. Meant to hold down detoxing meth heads three times your size.

Turning, Samantha dropped the restraints and the syringe back on her tray before turning once more to James, the same sweet smile staying on her lips. She was enjoying this far more than she probably should. “So, the way I see it, Clark, you have two options. The sedative and leather bindings… which I am sure turns you on in some part of that perverse tiny mind of yours, or you agree to be a good little boy and stay put until I say otherwise.

PM EMAIL
^
James Clark
 Posted: Jul 11 2014, 09:43 AM
- VEGAS -
N/A
Thirty Eight
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Michael Shanks
- face claim -

“I thought you might say that, James.”

James watched her smirk as he had told her that he will be find in his quarters. He thought he was in the clear. "Not sure I am okay with being predictable. But I guess in this case...." he got out as he watched her hold up a syringe filled with clear liquid. "Don't waste anymore medicine on me. I am good to go!" he hoped he assured her. But there was a snarky tone in her voice as she spoke.

“This is Vistaril, also known as Atarax. It’s an antihistamine we used in the ER for extreme allergic reactions. The great thing about it is that it is also a sedative.”

James kept his eyes locked on hers as she told him what the medicine in the syringe is, and what it can do - aside from what it originally can do. As she leaned close to him, his eyes lowered down her. "I don't need a sedative. I am perfectly capable of closing my eyes." His eyes returned to hers, seeing that sweet smile of hers.

“Now, I know Thursday nights in your bedroom is probably S&M night, but trust me, James, you won’t be deriving any pleasure out of these restraints. They are hospital grade. Leather. Meant to hold down detoxing meth heads three times your size.”

James looked to see her grabbing four sets of restraints. He rolled his eyes slightly. Then listened to her words. A slight smirk. "You know this how? .... Your welcome to visit me on thursday nights to find out if its like that. Or bring this along. Could be fun!" All honesty S&M was not his thing. Although there are an occasional woman that enjoyed a little S&M.

“So, the way I see it, Clark, you have two options. The sedative and leather bindings… which I am sure turns you on in some part of that perverse tiny mind of yours, or you agree to be a good little boy and stay put until I say otherwise.”

James still watching her. He had to admit, he could have sworn this woman was enjoying this. Smiling back slightly. He didn't want the syringe or the restraints. "Would it be a compromise if I said we can take the restraints to my quarters, and find out how perverse my 'tiny' mind is." He could not help it. This was just too much fun, and he waggled his brows playfully.

"I have never been a good little boy!"

MADE BY JENN LYN

PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture