Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Placing All Bets, Tag: Chris / Heathyr
Evelyn Ballard
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 06:39 AM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Twenty
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Danielle Campbell
- face claim -

I BELIEVE IT'S SAFE TO SAY
YOUR AFTER ME, BECAUSE OF THE CHASE
It had been a long day for Eve. When she entered her apartment, she was tired. But not too tired were she would go to sleep. She gave herself a moment to relax, before she got herself home bound - before a shower. Comfortable clothes. After setting her laptop on her bed, she boot it up.

While waiting she quickly decided to get herself something she can snack on, and a drink. It gave her laptop enough time to boot up, and fully load while she did this. And it didn't take long from the moment she climbed into bed, situate herself - to get to her favorite little place to play poker. The interaction gave her something more than coming home and going to bed. And she didn't always want to go out and party.

Signing in as QUEEN_OF_HEARTS, Eve noticed a certain screen name that she has been corresponding with on the site since she first started playing poker online. Which was how she quickly learned voice chat was a whole lot better. She opened a private chat between them. "Just the person I wanted to see!" Eve couldn't help but say. Did she miss the guy? She hardly knew that much about him. But in their talking to each other, playing poker - she missed him. Probably felt closer to him then most the men she talked to.

"You can take that any way you'd like!" Eve said with a smirk. If he was already in the middle of a game with another person she hoped he would be distracted by her. Mainly cause she seemed to always put flirting in there. She often wondered about how playing poker would be like in person with the man. "So do I have to steal you away from a game your in already? Or do we get started?"

CHRIS / HEATHYR | 305 | ILOVEYOU! |
PM EMAIL
^
Christopher Marshall
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 07:04 PM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Ben Barnes
- face claim -

I'm hungry,
Like the wolf
Chris loved everything about Las Vegas. He went to college during the day, but the night was what he loved the most. He had found he was a good poker player at an early age, and he used this to make a living while he got through college. The thrill of not knowing the outcome of a hand, or even a game – Chris thrived on it. It was almost as good as sex. Almost!

An alert made him switch screens momentarily, a grin coming to his lips as he saw a familiar screen name he had been voice chatting a lot with. QUEEN_OF_HEARTS was funny and endearing – and so, so easy to listen too. Her voice was damn sexy, and if things continued to go well in their chats, Chris would definitely be video chatting with her in the very near future. Laughing at her comment, he shook his head.

Nope. I just finished a few games. Won about two hundred tonight, so I’ll call it good for the evening. I’ve got an exam in the morning – but I was pondering going and getting something to eat. Sure you don’t want to join me, gorgeous? I’ll be the devastatingly handsome man in the Luxor.

♔ nickdiazfan
PM EMAIL
^
Evelyn Ballard
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 12:55 PM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Twenty
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Danielle Campbell
- face claim -

“Nope. I just finished a few games. Won about two hundred tonight, so I’ll call it good for the evening. I’ve got an exam in the morning – but I was pondering going and getting something to eat. Sure you don’t want to join me, gorgeous? I’ll be the devastatingly handsome man in the Luxor.”

The longer that Eve is talking to this man in voice chat, the more she really liked the guy. The man has a very sexy voice. His personality had already managed to get to her. If she was honest about it, she always looked forward to getting home just to talk to him. Eve found herself really wanting to take the next step, be it video chat, or meeting him some place. After all, you can only tell a man 'maybe in the near future' only so much. And he would either lose interest - or you find yourself caving.

She heard his laugh. Eve smiled. She could only imagine his expression. His smile. It was hard to imagine the man's looks with just his voice to go on. Eve also knew that she clicked personality wise with this man, better than ex boyfriends. So, what did that tell her?

A soft chuckle as he told her nope. Then she just enjoyed listening to the sound of his voice. A soft frown as he stated that he just finished a few games. "I was kind of hoping that you were busy with a game so that I can steal you away from it. .... Or be your lady luck!" There was a playful and flirty tone in her voice. "That definitely sounds like a very good night. But, man that exam in the morning takes away from any celebrating that could happen. I would join, but sadly - I had a busy day - and I have a very early morning. I just wanted to catch you. Talk. Maybe get a few hands in - since it doesn't take much for me to lose." Just any time with him was amazing.

Eve was lucky her chats have not been video chats just yet. She blushed some just before she spoke. "If this was strip poker, I would have lost all my clothes within a few hands. For that, I will be fair and say lets do video chat."

CHRIS / HEATHYR | 387 | ILOVEYOU! |
PM EMAIL
^
Christopher Marshall
 Posted: Jul 28 2014, 10:25 AM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Ben Barnes
- face claim -

I'm hungry,
Like the wolf
As for you being my lady luck, well, you are! I was hoping to talk to you all night while I was playing! That counts, right?” Chris’ tone was light and flirtatious, a wide smile on his face as he spoke. Queenie – as he had come to think of her – had to be gorgeous. He had this mental picture of her in his brain, and he hoped it would be right when they finally met in person.

"If this was strip poker, I would have lost all my clothes within a few hands. For that, I will be fair and say lets do video chat."

Chris let out a long laugh, the grin on his face widening. “Sweetheart, I’ve got time for a hand of poker right now – especially if it’s strip poker! I can study later… or I can fail the exam. No big deal.” He grabbed the beer he had next to the laptop and stood, draining the rest of it before going to the fridge and opening it to get another.

Coming back to his laptop, Chris settled into his seat again and popped the top of the beer can off before speaking again. “So, strip poker?

♔ nickdiazfan
PM EMAIL
^
Evelyn Ballard
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 10:02 PM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Twenty
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Danielle Campbell
- face claim -

“As for you being my lady luck, well, you are! I was hoping to talk to you all night while I was playing! That counts, right?”

As Eve was listening to him state that she is his lady luck, a wide smile on her face. The man was definitely a flirt. She was certain that he must have many ladies that wanted to be his lady luck. But she enjoyed the idea that he was interested in her. "Definitely!" Eve expressed. "Even if its me your playing against..." Her tone was just as flirtatious.

“Sweetheart, I’ve got time for a hand of poker right now – especially if it’s strip poker! I can study later… or I can fail the exam. No big deal.”

Eve could only imagine the expression on his face as she mentioned strip poker. She loved hearing the man laugh. She was sure he had a wide grin on his face, that possibly mirrored the one on her own. The longer they play poker and talk to each other the more of a connection she feels. She wasn't sure how to ask him if he felt the same. Or if it was just her.

As he told her that he had time for a hand of poker she smirked. A chuckle as he had to point out strip poker. She couldn't help the thoughts and most of which would be flirtatious. Him having to study would have been distracted. "I am up for a hand of poker with you. Even if I am your lady luck! And I would feel better if you got the studying done and out of the way. Maybe even rest for your exam. I promise, I am not going anywhere!" she expressed heartedly.

“So, strip poker?”

Eve took a sip of her drink, a quick smile as she heard him. "Mmhmm!" she softly paused. "You know it would take more than one hand to get me out of my clothes, so the strip poker should wait for later." Eve blushed. While he wouldn't be able to see her face like this, her tone gave it away.

"I am curious! I have some off time coming up pretty soon. I know we have talked about doing vidchats - but I am wondering if we can meet. If you want to do that instead?"

CHRIS / HEATHYR | 389 | ILOVEYOU! |
PM EMAIL
^
Christopher Marshall
 Posted: Jan 14 2015, 12:31 AM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Ben Barnes
- face claim -

I'm hungry,
Like the wolf
Chris took another long swallow from his beer, the smirk remaining on his lips. This girl was probably already one of the most interesting girls he had ever talked with. Thinking about the mental version of her in his brain stripping out of her clothes was almost too much for him.

I don’t know about that, darling. I am a pretty good poker player, and maybe we make it one hand, all or nothing. Loser takes their clothes off.” The smirk on his face widened even more, and he sat back on his couch, propping his laptop up on his knees.

As she offered to meet up sometime in the near future, Chris couldn’t keep his amusement out of his voice as he replied. “And yet another gorgeous woman falls to my charm, wit and good looks. Of course I’d love to meet up sometime. Maybe we could grab lunch?

♔ nickdiazfan
PM EMAIL
^
Evelyn Ballard
 Posted: Jan 15 2015, 01:08 PM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Twenty
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Danielle Campbell
- face claim -

It was quiet enough in her place and she listened out for anything that he might say. Or his reaction to anything she said. She had mentally image of the possible smile. Charming in every way look he could have. If only she could see his reaction for real - instead of trying to imagine him.

She couldn't help but wonder how things would genuinely be between them. She was more than sure that he was one of the most interesting men she had talked too. But she was getting to know the man in the most amazing way. Him personally. His personality. He is the sexy guy with that charming voice. His voice was like honey. Her thoughts and imagination took her places she probably shouldn't have gone.

“I don’t know about that, darling. I am a pretty good poker player, and maybe we make it one hand, all or nothing. Loser takes their clothes off.”

Eve smirked. "I am very much aware of how good you are. From experience of playing against you. And watching you win against others.... So, how about.... Winner could strip the loser of his clothes?" making sure she stressed his for that simple reason to tease and flirt with him. Really, she honestly could not help how much she flirt with him. It was easy.

“And yet another gorgeous woman falls to my charm, wit and good looks. Of course I’d love to meet up sometime. Maybe we could grab lunch?”

Eve had learned in the time they have been talking to each other, the amusement in his voice as he replied was not a surprise. It was actually amusing. And more. He was indeed charming. Witty. And she imagined the man good looking. Made her feel good as she heard him say that he would love to meet up sometime. "I would like that!" Eve replied. Knowing all to well the dinners and lunches she has been missing out on not meeting him sooner. Or every time he asked her if she would like to meet up. "Maybe make up for all the times we could not grab a lunch... Or a dinner. I promise!" Eve said sincerely. Eve has every intention in meeting him.

"We could work in a few hands of poker...." she added in a teased tone voice. Flirting with him as well.

CHRIS / HEATHYR | ENOUGH | ILOVEYOU! |
PM EMAIL
^
Christopher Marshall
 Posted: Sep 18 2016, 01:36 AM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Ben Barnes
- face claim -

I'm hungry,
Like the wolf
The thought of playing strip poker with Evelyn was definitely intriguing. Chris figured he would end up in bed with her at some point, it was just the way he was. He never asked women to give him their number – they just did! He considered it to be simply a personality quirk, part of his charm – just the way he was!

How about we video chat? I mean, since we’re going to play strip poker and all. Plus, if we’re going to meet up for lunch or dinner, it’d be nice to know who I am meeting and all. I promise you, am no some hideous chud. You may even fall in love with my boyish good looks!

Chris let out a chuckle, waiting for Evelyn to answer.

♔ nickdiazfan
PM EMAIL
^
Evelyn Ballard
 Posted: Apr 29 2017, 06:19 PM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Twenty
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Danielle Campbell
- face claim -

Evelyn already wanted the man. The idea of strip poker had her going. Imagination goes wild. And there was no doubt in her mind that she would want to take things further. They were already partially there it was just a matter of getting the video to go. That was just a matter of getting it going. Simple.

“How about we video chat? I mean, since we’re going to play strip poker and all. Plus, if we’re going to meet up for lunch or dinner, it’d be nice to know who I am meeting and all. I promise you, am no some hideous chud. You may even fall in love with my boyish good looks!”

Evelyn smiled as he asked about the video chat. He had good points about the reason. Would have to validate the removal of clothes when you lost. And there was the fact that seeing just made it all the more interesting. "Awl. You don't want to use that wonderful imagination?" She couldn't help a chuckle.

"I trust you!" She said as she was setting the camera to were it only gets her body. "And who is to say I haven't fallin for you already..." Which she would have to admit that she has. But he might not see that as truth. They were talking to each other. Playing poker. And often flirting.

Evelyn would send him a video invite as soon as she got it just right in the view. Leaving her face out of view. Showing that she wasn't wearing much as it was.

CHRIS / HEATHYR | ENOUGH | ILOVEYOU! |
PM EMAIL
^
Christopher Marshall
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 03:01 PM
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Ben Barnes
- face claim -

I'm hungry,
Like the wolf
Oh, I have used my imagination on plenty of occasions with you, gorgeous.” Chris let out another chuckle, thinking of all the times he had imagined in his mind what Evelyn looked like. In his mind, she was brunette, shapely, with long legs that stretched up to heaven. He had always been a sucker for a nice set of legs.

Readying his webcam, Chris made sure there was a clear shot of him as he sat on his couch in a pair of running shorts and nothing else. Sure, he might lose this hand of poker, but he would make sure he got a lot of skin from Evelyn beforehand.

Awww, sweetheart, falling in love is the easy part. It’s putting up with me that’s hard!

♔ nickdiazfan
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture