Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

the life we made, Tag: Logan
Devyn Cavanaugh
 Posted: Aug 19 2015, 05:59 AM
N/A
Twenty Five
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Gemma Arterton
- face claim -

WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU

“A couple of the guys owe me a favor. I’ll have them move your stuff. There is no way I want my girlfriend and child stressed in any manner.”

Devyn kissing him back, the feel of his hand resting on her belly. She could not wait for her belly to swell with the growing baby within. The feel of the baby movements. The baby kicking. All things she longed to experience with Logan beside her. Arms around her. And feeling it all with her.

She could only imagine how the feel of his hand rubbing her belly would comfort her as the baby grows. And the achiness that would be normal would ease up with his loving touch. When the kiss ended, she smiled back. Blushing. If he only knew what he brings out in her. The intense sensations that would make her feel so completely alive. The thought of being with him all the time now just made her feel even more alive.

Hearing as he insisted on getting a couple of guys that owe him a favor. She smirked. She didn't think she would win this one. "I am not gonna win this! Am I?" Not that she expected him to answer that.

“I am sure Sean will love to have an extra room for someone who is doubled up right now, too, so really, everyone wins, right?”

Devyn knew he had a point. For all reasons above. They needed more space; as the colony continues to grow with new people finding their way to them. "Right?"

Watching him as he leaned down. Her eyes closed as she felt him kiss her belly softly. It was the most amazing thing she felt. Stirring up feelings and emotions. She could imagine him talking to her stomach to talk to the baby if he was already kissing her belly to kiss the baby. He is perfect in every way. "I love you so much!"

TAG: LOGAN WORDS: 324 OUTFIT: NADA NOTES: <3
PM EMAIL
^
Logan Myles
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 02:38 PM
- IOWA -
N/A
Security
- Age -
http://defendthecolony.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=35&st=0&#entry56 // N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Feels like home to me.
No, you're not gonna win this one,” Logan remarked with a slight twist upwards of his lips. He was terrified about the whole situation, but he would bury it deep inside, dealing with it when he was alone. Devyn shouldn't have to deal with his anxiety attacks. Sure, she was a trained therapist and used to working through these things with people, but he had vowed to be her rock and never let anything harm her – his issues included.

I'll talk to the guys today. Meanwhile...” Logan grabbed Devyn up in his arms and settled her on the bed, slipping her shoes off her feet, his hands starting to massage them slowly. “The bautiful mother of my child needs to rest and be pampered for a few minutes.

Whatever it takes. I will do whatever it takes to give this woman and child everything I can... I'll deal with my issues on my own....

tagged: Dev | word count: Enough | notes: All the feelz!
cassie at atf & caution.
PM EMAIL
^
Devyn Cavanaugh
 Posted: Dec 2 2015, 07:50 PM
N/A
Twenty Five
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Gemma Arterton
- face claim -

WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU

“No, you're not gonna win this one,”

It was that sexy way he slight way his lips had twisted as he remarked that she will not win this one. Which helped her ignore her own personal fears of her current condition. But she also worried about how he would take the news. And his thoughts on this. She knew that he was scared. Even if she didn't hear the words exactly that way. And fear doesn't fade; even after acknowledging the situation is there. But the man is honest. He rarely talked; but when he did, she could count on his words. Him. Things she loved. Along with everything.

“I'll talk to the guys today. Meanwhile...”

Hearing as he told her that he will talk to the guys today. He grabbed her; a giggle had escaped her. But she calmed as he settled her on the bed. The feel as he slipped her shoes off her feet, and his hands started massage them slowly. It felt amazing. She could not believe how good it felt. She had been on them so much. "That feels good!"

“The beautiful mother of my child needs to rest and be pampered for a few minutes.”

Devyn smiled. "Your spoiling me!"

TAG: LOGAN WORDS: 206 OUTFIT: NADA NOTES: <3
PM EMAIL
^
Logan Myles
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 05:55 PM
- IOWA -
N/A
Security
- Age -
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Feels like home to me.
Yes. Yes I am,” Logan smiled at Devyn as he continued his ministrations to her feet. He would do whatever it took to keep Devyn happy and healthy for the rest of her life. He had known she was special from the moment he had opened his eyes and seen her sitting next to him in the colony hospital room. He had been so messed up, though, and had vowed to make sure no one got close to him – because he simply couldn't bear to lose anyone else again. It would break him even more.

Dev had found a way to break through all his walls, though, and now he couldn't imagine his life without her in it. She completed him, and having a baby with her, although it terrified him, seemed natural and right.

I will do whatever it takes to keep you and the baby happy and safe, I promise.” Logan looked at Devyn with tenderness, meaning every word to the depths of his soul.

cassie at atf & caution.
PM EMAIL
^
Devyn Cavanaugh
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 11:04 PM
N/A
Twenty Five
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Gemma Arterton
- face claim -

WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU

“Yes. Yes I am,”

Devyn smiled back at Logan as he stated that 'yes' he is spoiling her. Before he had started rubbing her feet; she could not imagine needing this done at all. Or how much she uses her feet. Sure, she knew she was on them a lot. But, there had not been pain in it. Goes to show just how much people really need to take it easy. If that was even possible.

"Keep in mind that it goes both ways. Spoiling. Taking care of. - Everything!" Dev pointed out as she smirked at him. Thinking back on when he was brought into the colony. She sat there beside him. Tending him. Anything he needed - she helped.

“I will do whatever it takes to keep you and the baby happy and safe, I promise.”

She knew he truly meant every word he said. "I know you will!" She adjusted herself enough to kiss him softly.

TAG: LOGAN WORDS: ENOUGH NOTES: <3
PM EMAIL
^
Logan Myles
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 02:06 AM
- IOWA -
N/A
Security
- Age -
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Feels like home to me.
Now, now, I am supposed to take care of you, not the other way around. I am old fashioned that way, I guess,” Logan replied as he kept rubbing Dev’s feet. He was ecstatic and terrified all at once, which was not a feeling he had ever had before. How in the hell was he going to keep it together once Devyn went into labor, or even after their baby was born? What if something went wrong during the delivery? Logan knew he couldn’t handle losing someone else he loved.

A slight shiver moved through his body, his fingers stilling for a moment as he looked up at Devyn from beneath half lowered lashes, his eyes shining with both love and concern. Quietly, he asked, “Devyn.. I.. I…. will you marry me?” He didn’t have a ring or anything to really offer her besides love and his last name – but surely that was enough in times like these.

cassie at atf & caution.
PM EMAIL
^
Devyn Cavanaugh
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 09:12 PM
N/A
Twenty Five
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Gemma Arterton
- face claim -

WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU

Devyn smirked as Logan expressed how he is suppose to take care of her. Old fashioned or not; Logan was certainly very sincere about taking care of her. And there baby. She was truly blessed that he had picked her over all other women in the colony. Not that she was insecure about herself. "I still say we take care of each other." There was a playfulness to her tone. Yet, a stubbornness too. She meant it.

Devyn was both ecstatic and terrified at the same time. She has the love of her life; a baby on the way. But the world now. There were far too many risk now-a-days. A lot could indeed go very wrong. But that wasn't any ones fault. The bombs were to blame. And the people who had dropped them.

There were no real words that could express how Logan made her feel. She loves him with everything in her. She knew he loved her back as much as she loves him. Devyn understood his fears. She had them as well. But all her thoughts and fears were disappearing with the achiness she had felt in her the moment that Logan had started rubbing her feet. It was amazing how even the slight care and pampering could alleviate pain and stresses from a person. Or was that honestly the person? Logan did many things. She knew he meant everything he said by his actions. And that really is all a person has to say.

When he stilled for a moment; she could see him looking at her. She could see the love. And even his concern. Devyn is the luckiest woman alive in the whole world. Before she can ask him what's wrong; he had quietly started saying something. Something that eventually once he had continued surprised her. He asked her to marry him.

Devyn knew he didn't throw words out. He meant it. Her on the inside couldn't contain the yes. It was in her eyes and expression. She moved closer; taking her place on his lap. "With all of my heart. Yes!"

TAG: @Logan Myles WORDS: ENOUGH NOTES: <3
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture