- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Crystal Reed
- face claim -

i might look sweet and innocent but i have fire
Adalyn had come across tracks, vehicles she had quickly thought to herself. And she had separated from her brother. A quick sigh. Last thing she needed was to find trouble without her back up. But Adalyn could not avoid investigating who she would be dealing with at some point. Even if she was going to go back to camp and hopefully meet up with her brother. She wouldn't face possible threat without him. This wasn't how she was raised at least.

She removed her pack, securing it - so no one could find it. Only taking things she would need out - in case shit happened. And normally it did! No matter the intention she had to staying out of trouble. Adalyn put her chinese ring daggers in place she could grab for them faster, if she had close encounters with a threat. Her gun. Bow and a few arrows. She could make them if needed.

So much for not getting into trouble!

As she got closer, she was careful to not be seen. She wanted to find out how many, assess the threat there. And from the looks of it they are raiding a group of people. The group of people looked like mostly women, children, very few men in this group of people just trying to survive. This upset Adalyn! Her brown eyes scanned over to find out who were the raiding group members. There was no way she could take a shot on any of them, as they had struggling innocent people. As she slinked over to a vehicle of the raiders. The one she was at had some supplies in it. Her mind was taking in what was already there, and figuring out what she could do with it.

She found a grenade, only one. It's use had to be perfect, or it would be useless.

Adalyn quickly grabbed two of the gallon bottles, and string. Adalyn was very glad that the dirt was compacted. It had its good and bad points. Tying the string to the two bottles after taking in how much string would be needed - and getting them ready. The last step was to carefully place the grenade in place pull the pin. The dangerous step was to puncture the water bottle that was keeping the grenade squeezed. Ada knew she didn't have long once that water was leaking out. Once she was a safe distance and taking cover. She looked quickly to where some of the raiders are, and the innocent people while she waited.

It felt both fast and extremely slow before the grenade was released to explode. A very ready Adalyn knew she didnt have a shot of one of the guys holding a struggling person. That all changed to Ada's advantage when the grenade gave her the opportunity. Drawing the bow string and releasing it, sent a military grade titanium arrow to her target. Grabbing another arrow, drawing the bow string sending it off to the next person before he could grab one of the innocent people. She was glad the person slipped away from the raider.

After the chaos wore off, they figured. Before any orders from the leader of the raiders there were shots. She secured her bow quickly getting her gun and firing back. It sucked when she fired her last round. She needed to get another clip. Damn it! she should have brought a few of them. She hoped that she could hold off long enough for maybe her brother to see there was trouble a distance away. The explosion was enough that it could have. Hopefully it wouldn't be more trouble.

"I want whoever this is alive!" the leader had yelled. About a few times before the gun fire was stopped.

"Come on, Aidan" she muttered as she heard the gun fire stopping. The leader wanted her alive! Advantage? Possible. Securing her gun so she can hopefully gather that and her bow after this encounter. Or maybe her brother would find them to show she was there. Would give him a way to find her.

"Come out of hiding! He ordered.

Adalyn was not gonna trust this raider. She got out her daggers, placing them where they can be hidden on her. And if needed, easily got too. After all she didn't want them to take her daggers as soon as she was out in plain view. "Okay! Coming out." She got out of hiding with her hands up.

The men were shocked to see a young girl coming out of hiding. "You've got to be kidding me. A little girl!" Adalyn heard the man tone. Inwardly she growled to herself. Sexist pigs, she wanted to just beat the crap out of him. The fact she best them already. And is getting this from him! "I said everyone come out!" he then hollers. "I am alone! It's just me!" Adalyn pointed out. She watched as the leader gestured to a few guys. Then they headed over to her. "Search her!" he then added. Most of the others had people that were struggling as it is. She was actually grateful for that or she have guns on her. Just before one of the guys that are to search her got close enough, she kicked him. The other wasted no time in trying to hit her, which she blocked. She blocked a few other punches.

Eventually the guy she kicked pulled out his switchblade. And slashed motion, she jumped back to avoid it. But ended up getting punched by the other guy. Adalyn quickly grabbed her chinese ring daggers. Spin them on her fingers in place as she moved into position to handle both attackers. "Doesn't mean you know how to use them, sweetheart!" the guy with the switchblade muttered. "It means everything!" Adalyn said her attention on their body language to find out who was going to be stupid first.

Never failed! The guy without a knife had to start first. With the ring daggers she had use of her hands that she wouldn't with knives. Using the advantage of the ring part of her daggers like she would brace knuckles. She knocked out the guy. The guy with the blade didn't waste any time in attacking her. She jumped back to avoid getting slashed. He kept tying. After getting the rhythm of his movements, she stopped him and held his arm in place. Adalyn already had extended by how she held the ring dagger that would give her the advantage. As he moved closer to hopefully hit her with the tip, he felt the dagger tip at his armpit.

The leader was amused when he thought the guys would get the girl. But as soon as the girl had one of his men down, and the other at a check mate. He had clinched his teeth. The guy with the switchblade backed up, like he was backing off realizing and knowing she had him. He was hoping to get her to a point she would let her guard down. But that didn't last when he made advances on her and they were back to fighting.

"Go ahead and kill the little bitch!" the leader finally said in a order. "And we will get out of here!" after watching the knife fight between the two. He finally started taking aim! Waiting for the perfect shot to take and take down the girl.

girls a badass with a cause....
open
and a whole lot of fight
PM EMAIL
^
Cillian Forbes
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 07:42 PM
- RAIDER -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
N/A // N/A
- relationship status -
Character
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Get out your guns, battle's begun; are you a saint or a sinner? If love's a fight then I shall die with my heart on a trigger, they say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for, well baby you're all that I adore. If love is what you need a soldier I will be. I'm an angel with a shotgun, fight until the war's done, I don't care if Heaven won't take me back, I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe, don't you know you're everything I have? And I wanna live not just survive tonight.

Cillian cared very little for the whims of the masses; he classed himself as a raider simply because he had very little care for the rest of the world. It wasn't that he didn't care or that he thought his life was worth more than theirs or anything of the sort, it was more a casual indifference. If it benefited him to care then he cared, if it served him no purpose he could happily ignore it and move on with his life. He was only here by accident, anyway. Boarding school brat that happened to be in the wrong place when the bombs had dropped; his father had consented to him spending his 21st birthday with friends that he'd met at school.

And Boom. Literally. The world had been blown to shit and for whatever reason, the spoiled little brat from an English legacy had survived and he had no fucking idea why. Somewhere along the lines, the fact that he had royal blood slipped through the cracks and it became a part of a story long forgotten, truthfully Cillian had no idea who he was these days, but he did know that he did not fit into the world before it had ended and he wasn't all too sure that he fit into it after, either. His indifference toward other people wasn't a status thing; money meant shit here. Nothing meant a damn thing and by all rights, he should be dead.

What life skills did he have? He'd had maids and drivers and staff his entire life. He knew how to do very little on his own but those first few months had been a rude awakening into a scary world. The world didn't care much for the little rich boy that had been a disappointment to mummy and daddy. It didn't care how much had been in his bank account because the world had long since stopped caring about currency. He had to find a way to survive and if he were going to admit the truth, at first, he'd been nothing short of a whiny little shit about it all. He'd complained about just about everything for a good three weeks before realizing it'd do him no good.

And it was around that time that he'd realized that he needed to learn a few skills to make sure that he continued to survive. While hunting, killing and skinning animals to survive wasn't exactly his cup of tea - for lack of a better term - he had learned to do it, though he hadn't yet mastered it without having to throw up afterward but the point was that he could actually do it. He could actually go out there and he could hunt down his own food when the opportunity came across, and given the fact that he'd made something of a habit of breaking into places as a child, he mostly always had a shelter at the end of the day.

So he wasn't doing too bad when it all came down to it. He knew how to find water, he knew how to find a place to shower, a place to sleep and he could hunt his own food. A large amount of the supplies that he lugged around had been looted from a variety of bases and army surplus stores over the course of the year, and he managed to protect it simply by traveling with people and pretending to be the way that they needed him to be. He was good at that. He was always pretending to be something that he wasn't so doing that on a larger scale to stay alive? Not that difficult. It was another day, another act. He'd done it his whole life.

But even he drew a line. He never intentionally went out of his way to hurt people so he was an asshole with a conscience. Big freaking deal. That didn't really take away from the fact that he hadn't helped people when these guys had gone out of their way to hurt them, did it? It didn't change a fucking thing; it didn't ease his conscience in the slightest but somehow he managed to convince himself that if he could block it all out, it wasn't so bad. If he could somehow lie to himself, if he could somehow justify everything then it was excusable somehow. What a bunch of shit, even he knew that but it didn't stop him, did it? It didn't stop him trying to justify it in his own mind.

He joined them even though he knew what kind of people they were, so what did that make him? He stood idly by even how as they hurt people, at least until chaos erupted. The loud explosion knocked the Brit to the floor. His ears were ringing, a loud and high pitched noise became all that he could hear. He put his hands over his ears in an effort to block it out as his eyes slowly adjusted to the smoke. A girl. He watched her, she could more than handle herself, and for a few moments he merely sat dumbstruck with his hands over his ears watching her as she fought for her life, but it seemed that she was at something of a disadvantage.

He watched her for a few moments, she came face to face with someone that was trying to find a decent aim. Cillian reacted before he even truly thought about it, the shotgun strapped to his back was pulled over his shoulder as he fired square into the chest of the man holding the gun and he went down; pieces of him splayed out behind him as he dropped to his knees and he stayed put. Sat upon the cold ground blinking rapidly as he tried to discern what the fuck he'd just done. He'd killed basically the dude that had been acting as his meal ticket and now he was... what? An outcast? On his own? Waiting to die?

What? What was he now? A murderer. He was officially a murderer.

PM EMAIL
^
Adalyn Dupont
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 03:11 AM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Nineteen
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Crystal Reed
- face claim -

Adalyn didn't know what to do exactly. If she gave the guy a shot, he'd obviously take it. She knew better. Trained in survival - a good portion of her training was combat for moments like these. There was a time you knew that point that you don't have much more time tacked to your life. But, giving up was not a Dupont way. A Dupont would not go down without a fight. As if they have a chance to see themselves out of it. Or that was the driving force to her nature. Something that was taught. And maybe even destined to be the very fabric of her making.

She couldn't see any of the guys with this group giving her back up. She felt alone. Depending on the position of her brothers whereabouts, sadly he would not make it to her in time to save her. Unless she were to beat all odds and buy herself more time. But, she was well aware that the man was working on getting the perfect shot to shoot and kill her. Not number one on her must do list. But as it is, being alone didn't give her much of a choice. These guys were thugs. They lacked in morals. Something that she was taught. Values, something that defined who she would always be. And she thanked her parents for empowering her with good and wholesome qualities.

As Adalyn was doing all she can to keep herself from being a perfect target, she was almost doing a countdown in her head to that final moment - when you hear the sound of a gun shot. What shocked her was that when she heard it, she didn't feel the expected signs that she was hit. And it wasn't just her that seemed shocked. Her eyes went to the guy who was suppose to shoot her, instead he had dropped down to his knees.

Her eyes drifted to the guy who was obviously in the group, who had shot one of the men in the group. She didn't see that coming. Why would he do this? As funny as that question sound in her head, she had hoped that it wasn't for his own agenda. Obviously, the others that are still alive might see this as a bad turn of events - and either way she wouldn't have a chance to even remotely find out why he did it. Or even to thank him for helping her. In light of it all, it did help.

Following her gut instinct she ran over to the guy. As she grabbed a hold of his arm. "Run!" They both needed to get to cover. And figure out what to do at that point.

I hope this is okay!
Cillian
and a whole lot of fight
PM EMAIL
^
Cillian Forbes
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 07:45 PM
- RAIDER -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
N/A // N/A
- relationship status -
Character
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Get out your guns, battle's begun; are you a saint or a sinner? If love's a fight then I shall die with my heart on a trigger, they say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for, well baby you're all that I adore. If love is what you need a soldier I will be. I'm an angel with a shotgun, fight until the war's done, I don't care if Heaven won't take me back, I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe, don't you know you're everything I have? And I wanna live not just survive tonight.

Everything happened so fast. It was a blur of action and reaction because the moment that the man dropped to his knees, there was an uproar. There was so much noise and so many voices that he couldn't discern one from the other. He could hear the pounding of feet as he sat with his gun primed for another shot, but it was useless unless he reloaded which by his estimation he did not have much time to do. He did have a Colt .45 that he had in the band of his pants that he'd been given by a somewhat trusting Police Officer outside of Atlanta, but given the option he'd prefer not to use that.

One kill on his conscience for today was more than enough. In truth he hadn't really intended to kill the guy but he was a fucking lousy shot. Maim or seriously injure... (Ha, Harry Potter joke) but he had never really learned to hit what he was aiming for. Usually just waving the gun around was enough to send most people running for the hills because honestly, they were pretty freaking intimidating to look at and that tended to scare some sense into people or at least make them think twice...

But shooting someone? Yeah, that was new. He was dumbstruck, he could do very little bit sit upon the ground staring at the man that was now a crumpled mess on the floor, and rather blooded. Cillian recoiled ever so slightly; it wasn't the first time that he'd seen someone after a gunshot wound that had proven somewhat fatal but, he didn't exactly like to be stared in the face with it for a long period of time and yet he was transfixed. As though if he took his eyes off of the man he may very well get up and eat him.

Weirder things could happen. The world ended, after all.

But the hand around his arm and the word 'Run' muttered to him had him all but pulled to his feet by the girl that he had somewhat inadvertently rescued. He felt her hand on his arm as she pulled him along; he could hear the shouting and the stamping of footsteps behind them. The odd shot went off but everyone knew that it was unwise to waste ammo if they could help it. It was never really a good idea to go around shooting blindly at people, so they'd save the best of it until they had them cornered.

But he was truthfully hoping for an escape, which seemed to come in the form of a crumbling building - a church, from the looks of it - which had him veer abruptly off to the right, grabbing a hold of her shirt as he pulled her in after him. They were both relatively slim beings; they could hide out at least. Small gaps, small frames. Thank god for them. "Who the bloody hell are you, and what the hell were you doing out there alone?! You could have died." And he sounded more frantic than he should, but he had sort of put his ass on the line trying to help her out, so that was likely called for at this point.

PM EMAIL
^
Adalyn Dupont
 Posted: Feb 1 2015, 03:30 AM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Nineteen
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Crystal Reed
- face claim -

Even in the uproar, a moment were there might have been a slight grace period in the 'act, no react' timing. But there was always that slight moment before the feet carry you off to do something that comes natural in decisions. Had this been just her, it really would be simple. Head back over to where her stuff was hidden before all chaos was let loose. But, that wasn't the case. There was someone that acted on a impulse. Somehow in a way that would put him at odds with guys he was with. Really, what were the odds that this would happen? It was slim. Slim to none odds.

Whether or not he was a good guy. His actions would buy him a bullet. So the weighing and measure was not an option. He was worthy for her to look out for. Even if it would cost her - her life in the process. Not much different from the moment before hand. What did she have to lose?

Watching as he had recoiled. His reaction to it all told her that he had not shot someone. That was a very hard pill to swallow. Even before she had done so on her own, she had been trained to deal with the kill or be killed mindset. Not that she had to like it. No one had to like that side of them. But, these men didn't give anyone any other choices when they attack. Or harm others.

Pulling him up. Making him run with her. It really was the only way to get him going. He was in shock. And might have been shot before he could get up on his own and follow her. They needed to get to a point where they can hide. And hopefully, they would move on. She would have to give it time to clear up before she can get her stuff. It would be safe where she had hidden it. Maybe with her brother she can gather it up later.

The foot steps only kept Adalyn faced forward. Looking where she is going. A shot rang out. But she was relieved it didn't hit them. While she was sure these guys were stupid. No one was going to waste ammo if they can help it. She was more relieved when they found an escape. Despite it being a crumbling building. The looks of a church that was still standing enough to be what they would need.

"Who the bloody hell are you, and what the hell were you doing out there alone?! You could have died."

Her attention was in a different direction, until she felt him grab a hold of her shirt and pull her. She didn't fight him at all. It was a relief they both managed to fight in a hide out. It was a small gap, but that small gap offered them something of cover. Adalyn was listening out for any of the guys. But they were a distance. They would be safe there, and the guys were not sounding like they would waste too much time hunting them down. It would be a total waste on their part. But some people are stupid. This amazed Adalyn.

Adalyn looking at him, while still keeping her ears out on the current situation. She had to be very alert. Training was a damn good thing. She managed well in times that she needed to be hidden, and aware of her surroundings. Prepared for anything was the key to surviving. Another unmistakeable thing was how close they seemed to be pressed against each other. Small gap might have given them a safe place, but obviously it was hardly enough. Luckily both of them were small framed for this to work in their favor. But, a random thought almost made the young woman chuckle. Oh but in thought she was laughing it up real good. The odds. If her brother had seen this, he'd come unglued.

She heard the guy frantically ask her who she is. His accent got her attention. However, this was not the time to really get to know him. "My name is Adalyn. I was doing something right! Even if it did kill me."

Her father had always told her how fearless she was. She wasn't sure about that. Ada had feared enough. Every passing moment that was filled with fear. Suppose she kept a quote in her mind every time. Fearless is not the absence of fear. But how you overcome those fears. There were many great quotes that helped in empowering others to overcome great obstacles. Things they had fears in, and still managed to see them through. She was certain that all of those well known quotes had played in her head, and heart. They worked.

"And you are?"

All love in the form of post!
Cillian
and a whole lot of fight
PM EMAIL
^
Cillian Forbes
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 08:16 AM
- RAIDER -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
N/A // N/A
- relationship status -
Character
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

Every single person out here was running, princess. You're no different. The little voice in his head muttered over and over a chant of displeased things at him as he complained inwardly about the fact that back home, he had been a noble, an aristocratic pain in everyones ass but at least his name and his life had counted for something, but the goddamn world had gone and ended on him and he knew that it no longer cared for the little rich boy who was in line for the throne of England somewhere along the lines with a bank account with a lot more numbers than any sane persons should have...

Out here, he meant nothing. He was just another in a series of people and faces that were trying to make it in this crazy ass, messed up world that they now lived in and oh, did that make him bitter! He wasn't used to any of it, he was the boy that always had people caring what he did and now, no one knew his name and pretty much everyone he knew was likely dead because bunkers could only hold you over for so long and that was if no one decided to break in and take what you had, and that was a startling realization for him.

But then this girl seemed to have the world figured out, didn't she? She didn't much care that the odds were stacked against her and in all likelihood she couldn't win against it, she fought like hell anyway and that along with the stark realization that he was likely alone in the world now made him pause and study her, the softened expression wasn't something that he'd intended but he had to admit that not only was she incredibly beautiful but there was a beauty to her strength, too, and he had to admire that. He had to admire the fact that she was strong and determined to survive no matter what the odds stacked against her were.

His expression remained somewhere in between confused and admiration as he continued to study her to make sure that she had no injuries that hadn't become immediately obvious in all of the chaos and confusion. She seemed mostly okay, but one could never be too sure and he was no doctor. He was a hell of a liar, he was a good grifter for a little rich boy but then he had to get his fun somewhere along the lines, and the selfishness in him wanted to survive more than he cared to admit, and a part of him wondered what he'd be willing to sacrifice for that to happen. Maybe that could change, though. Maybe he could find a home within a group of people...

Or a better group than the one that he had been running with anyway. As she responded to his somewhat rapid questions, Cillian rolled his eyes and sighed ever so slightly. He'd seen more than his share of do-gooders over the course of the chaos end up dead at the feet of those willing to do more ruthless things in order to prevail over the lives that they now lived, but he couldn't deny that he was glad that she was not among those that had fallen. Even a person like him may just need a friend or an ally somewhere along the lines after all, right? His lips quirked into a sort-of-smile, at least the best a person could while trying to survive from a pack of angry assholes with big guns...

That kind of required more attention than proper facial expressions did. "Nice to meet you, Adalyn; do a fellow a favor and try not to have your pretty little head blown off, yeah?" that was a name that he hadn't heard before but it rolled off of his tongue naturally. He peered around her for a moment before his attention turned back to her. "Cillian..." He replied, he knew all too well the dangers of giving people too much information about you, but she seemed to be one of perhaps a handful of genuine people that he'd met since this whole mess had started out.

PM EMAIL
^
Adalyn Dupont
 Posted: Aug 20 2015, 12:27 PM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Nineteen
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Crystal Reed
- face claim -

Adalyn knew all to well that everyone had a life before the bombs. Just never what it was. And she was always told that things like this could bring out the worse in people. Her father was by far the most correct about things like this. But, his training was indeed extensive. He used all he had known to raise her and Aidan in a way that they were far more prepared for whatever might happen one day. Did he see this coming? There was no way anyone could see this truly happening. Only thought that it was something that could. And some people didn't see it as happening at all.

Adalyn could not say for sure if she had things figured out. It was easier to focus on herself; staying true to herself. Not that it would make or break the world as it was now. She knew how to do things. She was told to trust herself, and she will not lead herself astray. The odds were stacked against her. She was fully aware of this fact; as it was something that her father had told her as she was growing up. Which was one thing he wanted for her and her brother to understand in the world. Plus, her father had believed that everyone was suppose to look out for the next. His phrase he'd use often was 'brothers keeper' and 'oath keeper' that made him a believer in his countrymen.

Adalyn was looking at Cillian. Watching as he seemed to study her. With his softened expression, she wasn't even sure if he was even aware of just how he was looking at her. Or anything like that. It wasn't quiet the expression she was use to.

Adalyn was very confused though. Growing up off the grid didn't give her much in people skills. Sure, she had to go into town, or conduct something with people when her father went for what was needed in their homestead. But she was always with someone. From her mother, father, and even Aidan. Being in the small space with the guy didn't give them much room to move. But she could tell she was being studied by him. And maybe trying to make sure he was okay as well.

Her response seemed to provoke a response from the man, that was more physical. The roll of his eyes, and his sigh. Her eyes just narrowed slightly. Not sure if she should be offended by that. The fact that they were inside a small space to hide in, didn't give them much room. While she could not hear any signs of the goons; it didn't mean they were not looking for them still. She wasn't sure what to think when she noticed him smile.

"Nice to meet you, Adalyn; do a fellow a favor and try not to have your pretty little head blown off, yeah?"

About to ask 'what' or a form of it to find out what is either on his mind. Or why he was smiling. There was so many things that she wasn't sure about him. As he spoke, Adalyn listened. Before the young woman could say anything, she heard him as he asked for her to do him a favor and try not to get her pretty little head blown off. Now, Adalyn didn't have a bad self image. To her she was fine the way she is.

"I will try not too!" There were no guarantees in this world. All she could do was merely to express an attempt to not let anything happen. The world was not the place it was. You can guarantee one thing; one thing only. It is not the same world. Or circumstances. A person could one day get one over on Adalyn; despite her upbringing. Or they might not. Watching as her father died was the realization that all things were not a guarantee.

"Cillian..."

"You really should..." She started to say as he seemed to look around her for a moment. If anyone should do the look around, it was her. When his attention returned to her; she was about to finish what she was going to say. But, he finally introduced himself. She softly smiled at him. "Nice to meet you too, Cillian."

Cillian
and a whole lot of fight
PM EMAIL
^
Cillian Forbes
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 11:33 PM
- RAIDER -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
N/A // N/A
- relationship status -
Character
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -

He should not care what happened to this girl. It wasn't his goddamn problem. Nope. Not at all.

Cillian groaned softly to himself as he made sure to keep her out of the line of fire - in the literal sense because the wall about three feet away from them was being peppered with bullets - as he peered around carefully to make sure that no one was actually close enough to do any real damage to them. He had gotten himself into this mess because him - of all people - had decided that today was a good day to play hero to a goddamn pretty face. Typical. It was always about a girl, wasn't it?

Mans greatest downfall and all that lark. Now he finally understood what the hell people were falling about when they said it. The fact that he'd put his ass on the line when usually he was far from being a hero in any form was something of a surprise to him; he needed someone to bring out the best in him, his parents had told him that enough over the years to have drummed it into his head but all things considered he'd have preferred not to have that change of heart cost him his life because that sucked.

Death wasn't going to be fun, and he'd rather avoid it for as long as humanely possible. He'd just been thinking about enough to remind him of his own mortality enough without the gunshots that were close enough to become a problem at any second becoming a factor in all of this, too. "Well if you can't promise not to bloody die on me, at least tell me you know how to shoot straight." she had to be a better shot than him anyway. Usually he was lucky if he could hit the side of a barn most days.

He hadn't really ever had to learn to shoot. His dad had done that Clay Pigeon shit when he was a kid but it really wasn't his scene; he wasn't going to shoot something someone else was firing out of a catapult simply because his father and his older brother had liked to do it. He preferred to avoid doing anything and everything that they found fun simply out of principle. He hated the pair of them and their pretentious bullshit because he had always been the outcast of the family but he really did love them.. Sort of.

In his own way, anyway. He missed them now; knowing that they were likely gone along with his mother and his sister was painful for him. "Really should be trying to get us out of here instead of chatting up some pretty little Princess? Yeah, the thought had occurred to me." Cillian grumbled as she spoke, but he softened anyway as she spoke again and he blew out a sigh feeling altogether like an asshole for responding the way that he had. "I'm sure you don't think that now. You probably think I'm a dick, and you're probably right."

But he was a dick that had saved her life and he intended to keep her alive, so there was that... Reaching down to pull out his gun, he turned to her with a sort of lopsided smirk. "Just getting me gun, love. Not trying to cop a feel." And with that, he peered out from behind the pillar and fired off a few shots anyway hoping the hell that they hit something and that they could get out of here alive and well so that he could at least succeed in his unintended venture.

PM EMAIL
^
Adalyn Dupont
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 06:14 PM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Nineteen
- Age -
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Crystal Reed
- face claim -

Adalyn looked at him as they were about as up close and personal as one could get. And she knew that if her brother would just walk up and see this; he'd come unglued. Most likely. Mainly because it wasn't something that happened. Being raised in their homestead for all these years. She wondered what a guy like Cillian was doing with raider group like that if he wasn't anything like them. Then again, Ada didn't know a thing about him. She didn't know just what to make of him. Except he looked different from males she had come across.

Ada had made observations since she could at the moment. He seemed to being trying to keep her out of the line of fire. But she already knew how to do that herself. She wondered if that was his way to get insanely close to her. As if he might expect something for his heroics.

His skin was soft. Even on his hands; which was a rare thing. That kind of made her believe that he was a bit more on the privileged living group; that might have had life a whole lot easier than she did. Only her life was chosen by her parents desire to live independently. Had nothing to do with rich or poor. She honestly felt rich in what she had. But all that was gone.

Chivalry was not dead!

She had learned about it as something that even now needed to be applied into everyone's life. Her father had wanted them to learn to have some form of moral code to live by. Something that could not be taken away.

"Well if you can't promise not to bloody die on me, at least tell me you know how to shoot straight."

"The first time my father put a gun in my hand to teach me how to shoot before I went out for my first hunting trip with him and my brother.. I was under the age of ten. Does this help?" She answered him with a slight smirk on her face. "I can shoot straight."

Adalyn didn't allow anyone to make her feel bothered. Especially if they are rude in some way. Or if they were acting remotely like an asshole in their response. She let it fall off her like water. He could be just kicking himself for acting on something more recent. After all, he was part of a group of raiders - now he was not. He was in just as much danger as she is. But she could not sit and let a group do something to innocent people.

"I'm sure you don't think that now. You probably think I'm a dick, and you're probably right."

No, she might not have liked his attitude towards her. Or whatever the case might be. Or the reasons behind that. But, she wasn't going to let anything get to her. It was on him. "Doesn't matter what I think now. The thing is - your the only one that can change that."

"Just getting me gun, love. Not trying to cop a feel."

Adalyn had decided to leave that alone anyway. How he is doesn't have to gain attention from her. She just let that go as far as him being a dick. He did save her life; that had to be something. There had to be more to him than what he was showing right now.

When he then reached down. She was about to stop him. He turned to her with a lopsided smirk. Her eyes narrowed somewhat as if she was trying to read what was going on with him. Slightly not believing what he just said. "Somehow I think from your smirk, and the look in your eyes - your doing both." She had finished in a mutter as he started to peer out, before he had taken a few shots.

Enough
Cillian
and a whole lot of fight
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture