Twenty Eight
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Taylor Cole
- face claim -

Things didn't go too bad in the mart where she had met Mike Jenkins. And she wasn't in the mood for anything bad to go down. It was just her really, and she didn't mind a big portion of what was there going to people that needed it. But she needed to survive too. Right? In a truce type of mutual and peaceful agreement; they worked out something that would let both of them walk out of there with something. She offered to help him get everything safely to the colony if she could have a safe place to rest. After assuring him that she was no threat and she would peacefully leave after much needed rest; she be gone. And while she was there; she put her skill set that was useful to work for the colony.

Not bad business. She could go on supply runs if they needed it. And be extra security.

Unaware of how long she was going to stay. She didn't mind staying however long they needed her help. After all, it was a sure meal. She was earning her stay and food. She didn't eat much; just enough to keep her going. She had met various people around the colony.

Finally deciding to enter the colony make shift bar. Mercy sat down and waited for the bartender to walk over. She smiled. You must be the new girl? Mercy nodded. "Temporary placement! A girls gotta sleep. And it is hard out there to really do that." The bartender seemed to agree with her. Then proceeded to ask her what she wanted to drink. Which she answered. It didn't take the bartender to get her drink and place it in front of her. Here you go! Enjoy. She smiled as she thanked the bartender.

tags: Caleb Campbell/Heathyr; notes: Sorry it sucks!
©
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Campbell
 Posted: Mar 18 2016, 05:16 PM
- DALLAS -
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Jared Padalecki
- face claim -

show me a hero
Guard duty wasn't normally his thing, but the severe lack of anything electronic to tinker with had Caleb looking for other things to do to stay occupied. He found the boredom of having nothing to do almost all consuming, so he would willingly get shot at or dig holes just to stay occupied. Looking up as his relief sat down next to him, Caleb gave him a short report before heading to the colony bar to grab a drink. Someone had managed to find and transport a mostly intact pool table to the bar, so at least they gave them something to do to wile away the time when they were off duty from work assignments. Unfortunately, the liquor and beer were old and warm, but they had just designed a new, small distillery that would help them brew their own beer – so all would be well.

In times like this, having the option to get roaring drunk was always good.

Sliding into the bar stool next to a pretty brunette he hadn't seen before, Caleb nodded at the bartender, who slid a beer across the wooden bar to him. Glancing around, he let his eyes settle on the woman next to him again, offering her a smile. “Hey! Welcome to Dallas, where the beers piss warm but the company is much warmer!

and i will write you a tragedy
PM EMAIL
^
Mercedes Ramsey
 Posted: Mar 19 2016, 12:14 PM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Twenty Eight
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Taylor Cole
- face claim -

Mercy took a few long sips of her drink before someone had taken the bar stool next to her. She looked at him as he and the bartender did their thing. Figuring that the man has been here long enough. Being the new girl around was difficult enough; but it was, as she put it a temporary thing. She really didn't have much of a life before the bombs, and she wasn't sure how to really settle in one place for long.

“Hey! Welcome to Dallas, where the beers piss warm but the company is much warmer!”

The guy seemed nice. Friendly. As he welcomed her to the colony, he had this charming way of going about it. And a cute way to humor as well. She laughed as he stated the beers piss warm. But again moved on to a very charming way to saying how the company is much warmer. Even though she was planning on not making it full time there in the colony, it was nice and welcoming all the same. "Thank you!" Mercy finally said as she smiled at him. "My name is Mercedes. Nice to meet you..." She wished she had a name to personalize that. But it was a pleasure, his welcoming kindness was nice. Most the people had stayed a distance other than Mike; who she helped with getting supplies back.

tags: Caleb Campbell/Heathyr; notes: Sorry it sucks!
©
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Campbell
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 03:36 PM
- DALLAS -
N/A
- Age -
Heathyr // N/A
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Jared Padalecki
- face claim -

show me a hero
I’m Caleb, resident tech person. Nice to see a new face around this joint. I get bored seeing the same people about…. Not that I dislike anyone here, but, you know…. I’m glad people are finding their way here.

Caleb took a swig from his glass, wishing once more they had electricity so they could have ice. They were getting closer to having a good solar panel array up, but it was taking time to gather the needed supplies for him and the electrical team to get them up and running. At least they had found a way to gather water so that people could bathe regularly. It had been very smelly until they had gotten that up and running.

The best part of here is: we have running water now so people can bathe. Before that.. wow. Just be glad you weren’t here then!

and i will write you a tragedy
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture