Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 A Time To Relax, Tag: Sin
Anna Astin
 Posted: Feb 14 2015, 04:06 PM
Quote
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Twenty Nine
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Jill Wagner
- face claim -
N/A is Offline



Anna needed to rest. That was for sure. Her vehicle had died a good distance away, and walking as night was coming. It really was a time to take whatever shelter she can, and make the most of it. Besides that. Her back needed a break from carrying all that she could pack in her backpack, and a few other means to keep her going in supplies. What was left behind in the broken down vehicle would not make or break her. She was coming on to an area that looked like it could serve her well for a night. Maybe two. If she was lucky enough to pull that off - before she took off. And again, maybe there was something in this area that would be useful to her. But right now, all she wanted was shelter. Rest. Whatever that might be to the ex-marine.

She looked over the structures. To make sure that they were sturdy enough for the safe shelter. Keeping in consideration the environment. And anything else that can, and will be an issue. Even looking for resources that were left behind. Not leaving any possible resource that could be useful for the time she is there.

Anna's luck turned for the better. She found a place that she could be secure. It offered her a way to keep look out for any on-coming dangers. And there were a lot out there. Raiders didn't care much about morals. Values. Even some that were good people have become bad just by desperation alone.

She removed her backpack. And anything else used to store some of her needed resources. Supplies. Keeping them close for her to guard, and have access too. There was a place set that would be perfect for setting a fire. She hurried up, gathering what she would need to start, and keep a controlled fire. It would be perfect to heat up a little something for her to eat, and help warm up from the chill.


PM EMAIL
^
Sinclaire Astin
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 01:04 AM
Quote
- CHARLOTTE -
N/A
Ass Kicker/Security
- Age -
http://defendthecolony.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=15&t=26 // N/A
- relationship status -
Character
- occupation -
N/A
- face claim -
N/A is Offline


Burning your eyes....
It was funny, Sinclaire thought to herself as she sat in the passenger seat of the Humvee as it picked its way through burned out cars on a night time perimeter check of the colony, she had more now that the world had ended than she had when it was ‘normal’ before the bombs fell. Now she had a man she loved fiercely, a home, friends, a job she liked and was good at, and her sister nearby.

Of course, she had no clue about what had happened to her parents, little brother and her aunt – she could only assume they had all perished like the rest of the world when the bombs hit. A flicker of light caught her eye in the distance, and Sin said softly, “To your nine, Tom. I think there’s someone out there. Stop here and we’ll go in on foot.

With a nod, her second brought the Humvee to a stop, Sin taking a moment to make sure her various weapons were ready to go. After setting one person to stay behind with the vehicle, Sinclaire waited for Tom and the other member of her crew before moving towards the slight glow of what she thought was a fire.

The three of them approached almost silently, Sin giving the signal to move in as they got close enough. The three of them moved almost as one, stepping into the firelight at once with their guns drawn. “Show us your hands… we’re not here to hurt you. Just saw the fire and wanted to check in.

Enough words ▴ Tag: Sin loves her auntie!
PM EMAIL
^
Anna Astin
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 03:02 PM
Quote
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Twenty Nine
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Jill Wagner
- face claim -
N/A is Offline



Anna could feel the difference the fire was making in the cold night. She was crouched down grabbing some food to heat up. It might not be a full belly after eating it; but it was a little something. Anna was always expecting things. People to come up; but the fire had not been going that long to grab anyone's attention. At least not yet. She figured it would be a little bit more time before possible trouble came walking up.

“Show us your hands… we’re not here to hurt you. Just saw the fire and wanted to check in.”

Her hands were in her backpack grabbing a few things she would need. She had pulled her hands out of the pack with something to eat and drink. Dropping them on the ground the moment someone walked up with guns drawn. When she was told to show hands she did. At least they asked her to show them. However, if she needed to she is pretty good with her reaction time. She finally recognized one of them given a moment to get through the familiar voice she hadn't heard in lord knows how long. The face had changed some the last time she saw her. "Well shit!" Anna smirked. "As I live and breathe. Another Astin showing the world nothing can stop an Astin woman."


@Sinclaire Astin
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll


 


 



Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture