Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Placing All Bets, Tag: Chris / Heathyr
Evelyn Ballard
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 12:22 PM
- SURVIVALIST -
N/A
Twenty
- Age -
Jennifer // www.blahhere.com
- relationship status -
Character Account
- occupation -
Danielle Campbell
- face claim -

I BELIEVE IT'S SAFE TO SAY
YOUR AFTER ME, BECAUSE OF THE CHASE
Hearing as he told her he used his imagination on plenty occasions she smirked. "I am not surprised. I have to admit; I've done it myself." Not that he didn't already know about it. It always made her wish they would work scheduling so that she could meet up with Chris. Talking to him had been something she looked forward too. Especially after a really trying day that just drained her of energy. Maybe that was a sign of something feeling right with him. She didn't know for sure; as she only talked to him online.

Eve really didn't care about what the man looked like on the outside already. He was amazing on the inside. She just had a feeling about him; one that she just couldn't stop. But she knew what she saw in her mind.

“Awww, sweetheart, falling in love is the easy part. It’s putting up with me that’s hard!”

Eve smiled widen. "I don't think it is that hard! - This is only going on the fact that I am doing a good enough job at that now. So, that should tell you that your not that hard to put up with." She pointed out. "I always look forward to the time that we have. Talking. Playing poker."

CHRIS / HEATHYR | ENOUGH | ILOVEYOU! |
@Christopher Marshall
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Vote For Us Daily
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
 photo BEINGHUMANANIMATED_zps56e275eb.gif EI The Rise of Magic

skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture